Our New Online Church Directory
Mt. Vernon is creating an online Church Directory where you can upload your family's photo. This is an eco-friendly, paperless way to build a Church Directory that can be easily updated and maintained. Below you'll find insturction for setting up your online directory account. If you have any questions please contact Gail in the church office at email@example.com or by calling the church office at 336.434.7217.
Instructions - Setting Up a New Account / First Time Login
1. Go to members.InstantChurchDirectory.com
2. Click on the link: First time signing in? Create a login now.
3. Enter the email address as it is listed in the family portion of the directory. If you are unsure what email address was used contact Gail in the church office for more information.
4. Create a password. The password must be 8 characters long, and contain at least two of the following: special characters: capital letters, numbers or symbols.
5. Retype the password to confirm it and click "Request Login."
6. Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. To complete the sign-up process, you will need to verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to you in that email.
8. Once you confirm your email, you may sign at members.InstantChurchDirectory.com. Your email with the password you created will work on all the Instant Church Directory
iPhone / iPad / iOS Users - Download the App
If you use an iOS device you can download the Instant Church Directory App and configure your login from your mobile device. To download a PDF of the iOS instructions click HERE.
Android / Kindle Users - Download the App
If you use an Android or Kindle device you can download the Instant Church Directory App and configure your login from your mobile device. To download a PDF of the Android instructions click HERE.